Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Combined camping weekend with our Canberra ACTJC colleagues

Quote Originally Posted by AV8 View Post
    On OziAndroid, if you have Log Track To File ticked in your configuration/Track menu, you should be able to access your .plt files externally by using "My Files", then it's just a matter of copy and paste files. For example:

My Files, Oziexplorer,Data, choose file

it should look like this
    /sdcard/OziExplorer/Data/TrackLog 2012-03-05.plt

or point it to there to upload.

hope this helps.
    I havent driven the tracks with any mapping software to generate a plot file. I was trying the routing thing, but the whole thing became beyond my capabilities.

Anyway, I had a brainwave today. Here is where the maps can be downloaded at http://maps.festy.org/downloads/ozi/NSW/25k/

Maps for the easy tracks are:
    86271S_Umburra
    86272n_Cotter_Dam

Maps for hard tracks are:
    86272S_Tidbinbilla
    86261N_Corin_Dam

Visitor

Thanks Stuart

All those coming on the weekend please note Stuart's reference web site and print off the maps along with the map to the camp site.

Regards

Visitor

Rob,
    Can you confirm that we can take our camper. Melissa has been talking to our friends in ACTJT (we are ex members) and there is some confusion that you may have said no camper trailers?
    Cheers
    Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Keef_7 View Post
    Rob,
    Can you confirm that we can take our camper. Melissa has been talking to our friends in ACTJT (we are ex members) and there is some confusion that you may have said no camper trailers?
    Cheers
    Keith
    Hey Keith,

Blue range hut only has room for 2/3 campers max. I was trying to get access to the actual campgrounds for the camper trailers, but was not successful in that request, which means camper trailers are confined to car park. I couldn't find anything near by that could be booked in advance that could also accommodate camper trailers. Roof top tents obviously ok, and rear folds MIGHT be able to fit, but it would be tight and at your own risk of having to camp outside the grounds altogether and of the side of the track.
    Last edited by XJeepers; 06-11-13 at 09:08 PM.

Can I confirm someone from SJC is bringing the BBQ and I am brining the gas bottle for the communal BBQ on Saturday night?

Visitor

How much room is there for swags and tents ?

Visitor

Hi Keith, Heidi said they were bringing their camper, I said I would bring my camper a few days ago as members were concerned about securing items.Bring your camper and if there is not enough room then I will leave my camper packed away secured.

Regards Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Steven.Boyd View Post
    How much room is there for swags and tents ?
    Mountains of it

There is also plenty of room in the Hut.

Visitor

Thanks forthe clarrification Stu and Rob. Our camper fits in a normal carpark space so it won`t take much room. Not like the Taj Ma Camper Stu
    Last edited by Keef_7; 05-11-13 at 11:11 PM.