Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Caves to Caves

Visitor

Hi Rob.

Sorry Mate I have to cancell this trip. Im all set and ready to go then last Sunday (02 Nov.) my TJ develop a problem that need to be sort out
    and I need some technical advice. The problem is when low range is engage and you steer/turn the car a loud chrunching/knocking noise emanate from
    front diff. I suspect it could be the planetary. Any suggestion which mechanic to take the car. I live near Springwood.

Enjoy the Caves to Caves camping and offroading.

Bert-a

Visitor

No problem Bert, sorry to hear about your mechanical problems. Send a post to Eddy G, he has set up a jeep mechnical service business with two colleagues in Blacktown.

I'm looking at arranging a couple of others 4wd/camping weekends in the new year. Hopefully you'll be right for them.

Cheers Rob

Visitor

Dear All,

As advised at the club meeting, we'll be.camping at the Boyd River camping area, and not the Dingo Dell camping area. We'll also now camp at Government Town on Saturday night and travel to Wombeyan Caves on Sunday, then return home.

Cheers Rob

Visitor

Road Trip!!!!!!

Thanx Rob, for organising the Caves to Caves trip, Jax & I had a blast
    I got to test a really nice camper (well it belonged to Keith & Melissa) and because their Jeep refused to engage Low I got to tow it and WoW it tows amazingly - independent coils etc awesome!
    Twas also great to meet so many great Jeepers and check out their camping cred. I look forward to spending more Jeeping time with you all
    Last edited by Hunty; 09-11-14 at 09:38 PM.
    Luv My Jeep!

Visitor

Hi Rob, Great weekend thanks for organising. Always great to meet new Jeepers. We had a ball.
    Cheers
    Dennis & Eleni ����

Visitor

Hi Everyone,

Any objections on me Posting some of the photos directly on the forum ?

Cheers
    Herison (Hery)

Visitor

A gréât group of jeepers made it a good weekend, many thanks to hunty with his vast knowledge he shared with us newbies or near newbies. Dru passed his advance driving test by successfully demontrating a snatch and jerk recovery, under supervision of instructor hunty ! Some of those on the weekend have indicated thry would like training in recovery techniques. I beleive that this is a good idea for training trip leaders for jambo.

Others possible weekends camping venues could be Jenplan Caves; Wombeyan Caves to explore the caves and surround area above ground.

Visitor

Hi Herison, No probs here mate, go fo it. It was great meeting you and your crew.
    cheers
    Dennis.

Just a quick note: re driver familiarisation in recovery was done last time prior Jambo & will be again. For those who where at the last meeting it was spoken about by The Boss Lady.

Lord Help Me I'm in to JEEP!
    98 ZJ Grand Cherokee(Lightly Modded), 84 CJ8, 74 CJ6,
    Lord Help me I'm in to Jeep!!!!