Dear Heidi andfamily

On behalf of theMuseums Discovery Centre I would like to thank you for your participation atour Open Weekend! Over the weekend we have over 3500 people attend! More thanwe had expected.

The layout of theJeeps was commented by an ex staff member who said they had never had a cardisplay set up as 'awesome' as yours.

I wouldlike to comment on your members - they were tremendous. Everyone whospoke with the Jeep Club commented how friendly everyone was.

Heidi I wouldlike to say both to you, thank you for being so helpful overthe process of setting the Open Weekend up and for communicating toyour club as well as coming out to the site. You were a pleasure tocollaborate with.

Please let usknow if you and those who attended the Open Weekend would liketo come for a tour of our car collection in our private areas. We do not haveJeeps but we have a range of cars such as Stanley Steamer, RollsRoyce and err the Leyland P76.

Thank you againfor being part of the Open Weekend and please let us know if you wish to be onour supplier list for future events e.g car weekends.

Thanks
Stefanie