Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tindog Working Bee - 16/17th September

Default Tindog Working Bee - 16/17th September

It went pretty well, the Suzuki guys went up on Friday and really ripped into the campsite. We now have about 10 more campsite and some old animal pens that were taking up good flat ground are now gone. The power is all tidied up and no longer does the water pump trip the invertor. All in all it's looking good. But the best thing is our new gate posts Holes dug but SJC, tree cut by Campbell and posts positioned by SJC, Cambell and Tim from the zook club. Next time I plan to carve something into it and leave our mark.

To get some perspective the posts are 8' tall and 14" across the holes are close to 3' deep each. They are tall enough to put a beam across the top and still drive under The gate will go on as soon as Cambell has the hinges.

We also made a little fire and drank some bourbon

And then made a bigger fire (just to get rid of the rubbish I promise)

All up a fun weekend with not too much work, we managed to fit in a small drive with the other two clubs and had a good chat around the fire with some jokes and swapping of details on the tracks around the place.

I'd like to thank Chris C (Cpage66), Warren(ARB97U), Bec (my Wife) and Steve T (Stevet) for all pitching in where they could and helping make it a worthwhile weekend.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Thanks for your efforts guys.

"Wokka wokka WOW"
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus