Thread: Jeep Shop

Visitor

Default Jeep Shop

Hi,

I used to nose around at Suburban 4WD over at Minchinbury but they've closed down, though the website is still running. What's happened there?

Can somebody point me to a Jeep Shop to have a bull bar, rear bumper and suspension for my WJ done in Sydney?

Thanks

Newbie AV8TR

:lol:

Default Jeep Shop

ARB Penrith is one...

What are you planning on doing to your rear bumper?
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

Visitor

Default Jeep Shop

Penrith is not too far away. I'll give them a ring.

Planning to replace the rear plastic with a steel bar + wheel carrier + jerry can holder + a couple of shackles for recovery + tow bar.

Default Jeep Shop

Quote Originally Posted by AV8
    Penrith is not too far away. I'll give them a ring.

Planning to replace the rear plastic with a steel bar + wheel carrier + jerry can holder + a couple of shackles for recovery + tow bar.
    You might have trouble finding one, maybe try Wooders on this forum, he doesn't do fitting but can get most anything.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Default Jeep Shop

Have you seen February Overlander 4WD magazine pages 134, 135? ARB St Peters has run a huge double page advert for Troy (ex Suburban 4WD) who appears to be running Jeepers HQ - a Jeep Specialty store.
    I looked at their web site the other day www.jeepershq.com.au is still under construction but I guess will be up soon. Might be worth checking out, or at least hassling him badly as the ad is WAY over the top!

Dave.

Default Jeep Shop

Yea i went out to Troys new place 2 weeks ago. Great set up down there and more importantly close to my work.