Thread: hyclone opinions?

Default hyclone opinions?

Just want to see what peoples opinions are on hyclones claims to increase power and fuel economy.

My mate had one in his ss comodore, then had it dyno tuned and whilst on the dyno had a run with and without the hyclone and couldnt see the difference with power.

Still unsure how the hyclone affects fuel economy but i am a bit sceptical to its claims to increase power now and would appreciate your thoughts on this.

thanks.

Snake oil...
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Cpage66
    Snake oil...
    You've lost me there :? Whats snake oil?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpage66
    Snake oil...
    You've lost me there :? Whats snake oil?
    From a thing called GOOGLE...

Snake oil is a traditional Chinese medicine used to treat joint pain. However, the most common usage of the words is as a derogatory term for compounds offered as medicines which imply they are fake, fraudulent, or ineffective. The expression is also applied metaphorically to any product with exaggerated marketing but questionable or unverifiable quality. In short, it refers to a product sold as one part of a hoax.
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus