Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THIS SUNDAY! 9 December 2007 ... SJC Xmas Party

Default THIS SUNDAY! 9 December 2007 ... SJC Xmas Party

Don't cater for me (or half cater) as i will only be there late i expect. Might not even make it. Sorry

Vin ... drive another car (heaven forbid), the most important thing is to get together for bbq and social chit chat ... you can just hide the other car in a different part of the car park Let us know!

no worries Sir camel
    SJC Member #01

Sorry for the late acceptance.
    We'll be dropping by, including the boy and the bub, to wish all a Merry Christmas.
    Cheers,
    David, Mim, Davo and Jessica.

Default Pics

just a few pics from today...

CLICK HERE for images

nice to see you all out there, sorry couldn't have arrive earlier or stayed later ops:

Great photos! Thanks to all the SJC members who could make the xmas party, it was a great turnout and a fun day (though I didn't get to say hi to anyone, bit busy with the catering!). It was a shame it was a little too hot and humid though.

A recap for those who were unable to make it...
    Show & Shine won by Dave in the very shiny KJ ... received a car cleaning kit.
    Stuart Gray (Wolfe) won the inaugural Scrambler Awards - $100 gift voucher from Wooders Garage - congratulations!
    Special award ($100 gift voucher from Wooders Garage) was given to Steve Taylor, our trip leader, who has done an awesome job running all the Menai trips this year, helping all our new members with their driving technique and plenty of the old members too!, helping other SJC members with running their trips, going on nearly all the trips run this year and joining the Menai Steering Committee. Truly awesome involvement and we really appreciate it!
    Presentation of plaque to Mick Collins as special thanks for his involvement since the foundation of SJC.

We also had a raffle with 4 folks winning some special little jeep trinkets. Not sure who won the bowling ... or if anyone was even keeping track!

Special thanks to Mimi & Wooders from Wooders Garage for generously donating the 2 gift vouchers ... Thanks!

Thanks again to everyone!
    SJC Member #01

A great day!
    Thanks to the club and the organisers and hope everyone has a safe and merry one.

DAMN WORK!!!

Looked like a good time was had by all!!

Great day out!!
    One tip for the organisers.....Arrnge it to be a bit cooler next year