Thread: How to install Spring alignmant perches - Hunty's JK

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm impressed that you did it in a carpark... hey, that's a great idea! I hate shopping with mrs aswell so playing with car is a great way to keep the peace and still allow mrs to shop....mall must be pretty big to allow you time to do such a job!!!! Lol

Well done hunty

Cheers
    Jose
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks

Smile Doors off to use a hi lft Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselcon View Post
    I'm impressed that you did it in a carpark... hey, that's a great idea! I hate shopping with mrs aswell so playing with car is a great way to keep the peace and still allow mrs to shop....mall must be pretty big to allow you time to do such a job!!!! Lol

Well done hunty

Cheers
    Jose
    Yeah mate
    I hope You will never see me using a high lift jack anywhere near my beautiful black JK body work ergo - I take the doors off - ive done it so many times i can get em off in 10 sec - (I dont use the nut on the hinge - mine just sit there - which is ok when the are closed they lock in)
    Luv My Jeep!

Hi I notice you mention the track bar does it goes with the track bar bell crank? have you used that part on your jeep?

Lisza Bailey
    Last edited by lliszabailey; 08-01-11 at 03:35 PM.