Thread: Victoria High Country "Unfinished Business" first week of January 2017

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Visitor

Hi Dave, I'm like Isherz. I been hanging out for your advice of a other highland trip. But as I didn't hear anything I booked my campsite at Fraser Island. If you were to run it the third week in January I'll be in it for sure. It'll be a continuation of a great holiday. Sunny Qld one week Vic the next. Lol

Await your advice. Cheers Rob

Quote Originally Posted by uncaged123 View Post
    Hi Dave, I'm like Isherz. I been hanging out for your advice of a other highland trip. But as I didn't hear anything I booked my campsite at Fraser Island. If you were to run it the third week in January I'll be in it for sure. It'll be a continuation of a great holiday. Sunny Qld one week Vic the next. Lol

Await your advice. Cheers Rob
    Sorry Rob, we discussed at the club meeting in June and I had itineraries at the July meeting last night, but unfortunately we haven't seen you at the last couple of meetings. I don't usually get trips organised or 'out there' much more than 6 months in advance, and I reckon that Fraser Island will be a great alternative anyway!

The first week of January seems to suit most people as many have that week off work anyway after Christmas / New Year. I can't do 3rd week of Jan either...

Dave
    Last edited by Dave; 07-07-16 at 02:10 PM.