Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Menai Clean-up Sunday 28/03/10

Quote Originally Posted by Hybridxj View Post
    Hey Guys,

I'd love to come out there. I'm not a club member yet.. does this matter?
    Nick.
    You must be a member of a association affailiated club to attend a menai clean up.

Brian
    (association executive)

Hi Nick,
    Just been educated on the insurance requirements to attend Menai clean-ups. Their insurance requirements rule. You must be a finanical member of a 4wd club associated with the 4wd Assoc. to attend, any 4wd club. You can drive on any other club run on our policy as a guest but not the clean-up due to volunteers insurance requirements.....
    So you can not attend sorry, but no issue if you join prior via the paypal on the club web site or join/pay on the day of the clean-up.
    CraigB, this will also effect/apply to your guests you wanted to bring along so they are out unless members of another 4wd club, associated with etc, etc...
    Guest's as passengers in your vehicle, not drivers of other 4wds', are more than welcome to attend the clean-up.......
    Stephen T.
    JC Member# 094

OK, looks like this is working now - my guests are in their own vehicles. How long do you have to be a member of a club or whatever to go? My friends have just got into their various vessels.

CRB

If you do not want to use Paypal to join, you can download a form from the home page of this website and send a cheque to the PO BOx 91, Baulkham Hills. I clear the mailbox every Wednesday so if you are desperate to do Menai you could send a cheque or money order. As soon as I receive the cheque we trust that it will clear and you will be given access and cleared as a member. We have done this before
    Maggie.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigB View Post
    OK, looks like this is working now - my guests are in their own vehicles. How long do you have to be a member of a club or whatever to go? My friends have just got into their various vessels.

CRB
    Your friends have to be a member of another club, of a 4wd club affiliated with the 4wd Assoc. to attend if they are non-Jeep owners. Then that club does the usual Menai access prior approval stuff I do each month. If they own Jeeps they can join our club on the day. Other club requirements to attend their runs is up to that club to decide. We tend to assist all new/older members & learn myself too on all runs with the club where ever we go..............
    Stephen T.
    JC Member# 094

Ian C. attending. He is joining up on the day......
    JC Member# 094

Quote Originally Posted by stevet View Post
    Ian C. attending. He is joining up on the day......
    Steve, if Ian forgets to bring his form with him, can you make sure you get all his details .. forum name, address, mobile no. etc.

Have downloaded membership form Maggie.... Thank's...... Stephen T.
    JC Member# 094

Visitor

Huy mates, im new at the site, i have a stock Jeep Cherokee Sport, and i would like to know what i need to do to be able to enjoy with you guys...
    What i need to do to attend a monai
    Can i do it with my stock jeep?? I would like a lot of informations about lift kits, tyres, as i want to start doing soon, but for that i will be doing another Thread.

Cheers, Gomes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gomesoceano View Post
    Huy mates, im new at the site, i have a stock Jeep Cherokee Sport, and i would like to know what i need to do to be able to enjoy with you guys...
    What i need to do to attend a monai
    Can i do it with my stock jeep?? I would like a lot of informations about lift kits, tyres, as i want to start doing soon, but for that i will be doing another Thread.

Cheers, Gomes!!!
    Hi Gomes,
    Welcome to the site but please read previous posts regarding Menai .. This is not an SJC Club event but a 4WD Association meet, you must be a financial member of a 4WD Assoc. affiliated club to attend Menai.