Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Menai Clean-up Sunday 28/03/10

Visitor

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie View Post
    Hi Gomes,
    Welcome to the site but please read previous posts regarding Menai .. This is not an SJC Club event but a 4WD Association meet, you must be a financial member of a 4WD Assoc. affiliated club to attend Menai.
    No worries mate, Im happy to became a member, if i can?!?!?!
    Just let me know, Menai will be just a meet or there is some trip as well, and can i do it with an original jeep XJ

Yes Gomes, Stevet will accept your membership at Menai but be aware he does not have a receipt book and can only accept cash. You need to download a membership form from the Home page and bring that completed form to Menai.
    You should be able to drive Menai in a stock XJ, I have driven it many times when our JK was stock, however, if you check the post on the first page of this thread, you can contact Stevet direct.
    Maggie.

Yes Gomes, Stevet will accept your membership at Menai but be aware he does not have a receipt book and can only accept cash. You need to download a membership form from the Home page and bring that completed form to Menai.
    You should be able to drive Menai in a stock XJ, I have driven it many times when our JK was stock, however, if you check the post on the first page of this thread, you can contact Stevet direct.
    Maggie.
    My 1st trip was at Menai, in a stock 98 ZJ Grand Cherokee with balding road tyres & had a blast.
    Last edited by Hunno; 20-03-10 at 01:24 PM.
    98 ZJ Grand Cherokee(Lightly Modded), 84 CJ8, 74 CJ6,
    Lord Help me I'm in to Jeep!!!!

Visitor

Maggie.
    Can i use Paypal

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by gomesoceano View Post
    Can i use Paypal
    Certainly can, in fact it's the quickest and easiest way to become a member. You'll get instant access to the club related sections of the forum as well.

Don't forget you'll still have to complete and return a membership form so the Secretary can keep the database updated, you'll receive one in your member pack.

Quote Originally Posted by gomesoceano View Post
    Can i use Paypal
    Go to the home page and there is a section on how to become a member with links to the paypal subscription etc.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Gomesoceano ?? hi,
    Would be adviseable to remove any factory hard mudflaps before the run. They can be hard to find sometimes as they most likely be pulled off somewhere during the day. If you have the chrome type side steps just for mounting in/out of the XJ, they are likely to get scraped or worse, crunched at certain areas at Menia so you would be wise to remove also. Otherwise you should have a bit of fun on the day seeing what your Jeep can do.
    P.S. Mud, dirt etc come free with every run.............. Stephen T.
    JC Member# 094

[QUOTE=Hybridxj;16842]Hey Guys,

I'd love to come out there. I'm not a club member yet.. does this matter?
    Nick.[/
    Hi Nick,
    Welcome to the Club, your Paypal subscription has been received and you have been given Club Member access. Can you please PM or email me at secretary@sydneyjeepclub.com with your full name and address so I can send you a member pack, including an application form for all your details.
    Maggie.

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by sbadman View Post
    Certainly can, in fact it's the quickest and easiest way to become a member. You'll get instant access to the club related sections of the forum as well.

Don't forget you'll still have to complete and return a membership form so the Secretary can keep the database updated, you'll receive one in your member pack.
    Done

Paid by Paypall
    See you guys soon

Hau SteveT,
    I will tell my now ex-guests they cant come unless they meet the said requirements. I will have other family with me in my vehicle on the day. Thats all fair enough, though rules are like beauracrats and axles - made to be smashed and replaced.

Cante wasteya
    CRB