Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ourimbah State Forrest on 20th June

Quote Originally Posted by khalak View Post
    I'd be happy to meet up with you @ maccas Thornleigh. 845 sounds good, leaves a bit of time in case of traffic on the F3.
    Usually meet at Macca's at Thornleigh or at the old Toll/Weight stop on the Pacific Hwy at Berowa Heights at 7.30a.m for a 7.45a.m departure in case of traffic and the need for some folks to refill fuel, then air down etc and actually get on the track and then finish the run at a reasonable time. Later start, later finish and if someone gets stuck, easier to get them out whilst there is still sufficient daylight, especially during winter, gets cold/dark real fast.......................
    Stephen T.
    JC Member# 094

As experienced a few times in the past -having too many meeting spots tends to cause confusion and people missing departures and leaving people wandering if they should wait a few minutes more, a few minutes more ..........
    Can I suggest that the leader set ONE MAIN meeting/departure spot at a particular time.
    If people are unaware of where to meet, then post a request for guidance.

All on list are in ,my lucky number is 13. I have set a time to meet all ready and aired down by 1015 at macs tuggerah. OLLY

Quote Originally Posted by goldeneagle05 View Post
    All on list are in ,my lucky number is 13. I have set a time to meet all ready and aired down by 1015 at macs tuggerah. OLLY
    Olly has given a time for the run. I was responding to leaving Sydney as a meet point for those leaving here to travel in convoy to get to Tuggerah before set time to allow people to travel, at their comfortable speed, refuel,eat, air down, etc before the run. I will be leaving the old Toll/Weight station on the Pacific Hwy at Bewora Heights at 8.00a.m for the run up to Tuggerah macca's. Last to arrive does the trip report for Scott................
    Cheers,
    Stephen T.
    JC Member# 094

Quote Originally Posted by stevet View Post
    Olly has given a time for the run. I was responding to leaving Sydney as a meet point for those leaving here to travel in convoy to get to Tuggerah before set time to allow people to travel, at their comfortable speed, refuel,eat, air down, etc before the run. I will be leaving the old Toll/Weight station on the Pacific Hwy at Bewora Heights at 8.00a.m for the run up to Tuggerah macca's. Last to arrive does the trip report for Scott................
    Cheers,
    Stephen T.
    I'll meet you there Steve.

Visitor

Guys I have to pull out for this one, Im in Tenterfield today and will be in Coffs tomorrow for work and wont be able to get back home till Sunday night.

Next time for sure

Visitor

Bewora Heights is a little out of the way for me. As originally suggested ill be at Thornleigh McDonalds at about 7.45, leaving at 8am sharp. i should see you on the highway Steve. If anyone needs to contact me the mobile is 0425 202 570. looking forward to a good day.
    Ian

I will unfortunately have to pull out of this trip.

My partner just had to have surgery today, so I will be taking care of her for the next week or so.

Have fun guys.

Quote Originally Posted by khalak View Post
    I will unfortunately have to pull out of this trip.

My partner just had to have surgery today, so I will be taking care of her for the next week or so.

Have fun guys.
    Sorry to hear about your partner, best wishes........... See you back on the tracks.....Stephen T.
    JC Member# 094

Guys any room for one more but i don't have a radio at the moment

Sandy