Quote Originally Posted by Steve F View Post
We arrive in Broken Hill on the Sunday (8th) and leave on the Tuesday (10th) so we have a day to explore the surrounds of Broken Hill. We then head towards Wilpena Pound and Waraweena for 5 days or so, we stay the night at Cameron corner on the 17th so might see you guys between there and Wanarring on the 18th From there we're off to Dubbo for two nights so the kids can spend a day at the Zoo and then home on the Saturday.

Cheers
Steve
Sounds great! Limited accommodation in Broken Hill at the moment as there are lots of contractors in town building a wind farm. Could not get a cabin in any caravan park, although I know Hitesh managed to find a motel room. I'm camping at Broken Hill Tourist Park, 142 Rakow Street, Broken Hill - Ph 08 8087 3841 / 1800 803 842. Dinner at the Musicians Club (opposite railway stn) after the sunset sculptures.

We are booked to camp at Wilpena Resort - camping on Monday 9th, Wilpena Pound Camping & Caravan Park – Ph 08 8648 0004. On the 17th we'll be driving to Tibooburra from Innaminka, lunch at Cameron Corner. Staying at the camping ground at Tibooburra Granites Motel & Caravan Park - Ph 08 8091 3305, dinner at the Family Hotel! If youre camping I imagine you'll be there too

Dave